1. User information to be collected and collection method
For the purposes of this Policy, “user information” shall mean information pertaining to the identification of users, behavioral history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or users’ terminals, and collected by the Association in accordance with this Policy.
The user information collected by the Association in the Service depends on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the user
The following information is required to be provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service.
- Information related to profile such as name, date of birth, gender, and occupation
- Contact information such as email address, telephone number, address, etc.
- Information related to means of payment such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
- Still image information including the user’s portrait
- Information entered or transmitted by users through input forms and other methods specified by JEMAI.
(2)Information provided by other services by allowing users to cooperate with other services in the use of the Services.
When you use this service, if you allow to link with other services such as social networking services, we will collect the following information from those external services based on the content you agreed when you allowed.
- ID used by the user in the relevant external service
- Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the relevant external service.
(3)Information collected by the Association in the course of the User’s use of the Service
The Association may collect information about your access to the Service and how you use it. This includes the following information
- IP address
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, AIDs, IDFAs and other identifiers
(4) Information that the JBBA collects based on the User’s individual consent when the User uses the Service.
The Association shall collect the following information from the terminal in use by the Association when the user individually agrees to it by the method specified in 3-1.
- location information (as used by location-based services, e.g. GPS position)
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including the acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and calculation of settlement of usage fees related to the Service.
- To measure user traffic and behavior
- To distribute, display and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
- To respond to information and inquiries about the Service
- To respond to the Association’s rules, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Rules, etc.”) regarding the Service To respond to acts that violate the Association’s rules, policies, etc. regarding the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Rules, etc.”)
- To notify you of any changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
3. Method of notification, publication or obtaining consent, and method of requesting discontinuation of use
3-1 For the following user information, the user’s consent shall be obtained before the collection takes place.
- location information (as used by location-based services, e.g. GPS position)
3-2 A User may request that the collection or use of all or part of the User Information be stopped by configuring the prescribed settings for the Service, and in such a case, the JBBA shall promptly stop the use of such information in accordance with the provisions of the JBBA. In addition, because the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Association will stop the collection or use of such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Association.
4. Whether there is an external transmission, third party provision, or information collection module
You can refuse the collection of this feature by disabling cookies, please check the settings of your browser. For more information about these terms, please visit the Google Analytics Terms of Service page or the Google Policies and Terms page.
You can also refuse the collection by changing the settings of your browser. For more information on how to set this up, please see Google’s web page “Enabling or disabling cookies “.
4-2 For security purposes, when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered.
- SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and falsification of data for transmission and reception.
5. Provision to third parties
The Association will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including parties located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, the Association shall not provide personal information to third parties (including parties outside Japan) without the prior consent of the User. However, this shall not apply in the event that personal information is provided to a third party (including a person located outside Japan) for the following reasons However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- (2) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is provided to a partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the user’s consent will impede the execution of such affairs.
- In addition, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) When permitted by other laws and regulations
6. security management of personal information
This website has established internal rules for the handling of customers’ personal information and manages it appropriately. We take measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of, personal information in our possession.
We will manage personal information safely and accurately, and strictly enforce rules for storing, managing, and disposing of personal information to prevent its improper use within the company.
7. Disclosure of personal information
When the Association receives a request from a User to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Association shall disclose the information to the User without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User him/herself (if the relevant personal information does not exist, the Association shall notify the User to that effect). . However, this shall not apply in cases where the Association is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Correction and suspension of use, etc. of personal information
8-1 In the event that the Association receives a request from a User to (1) correct the content of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is not true, or (2) suspend the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is being used beyond the scope of the purposes of use announced in advance or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means In the event that a request is made to suspend the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information has been handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the previously announced purpose of use or that the information has been collected by deception or other wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results of the investigation, the Company will correct the content or suspend the use of the personal information and notify the user to that effect. If the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information, the Company will notify the User to that effect.
8-2 In the event that the Association is requested by a User to erase the User’s personal information, and the Association deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Association shall erase the personal information and notify the User to that effect after confirming that the request is made by the User him/herself.
8-3 The provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 shall not apply in cases where the Association is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. Contact for inquiries
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following
Address: 1162-18 Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture, 739-0505
Miyajima Tourism Association
Contact: Tel (0829) 44-2011
The Association shall modify this Policy as necessary. However, in the event of a change to the Policy that requires the consent of the user under law, the changed Policy shall only apply to users who have consented to the change in a manner prescribed by the Association. In the event that the Association changes the Policy, the Association shall make known or notify users of the effective date and content of the changed Policy by displaying it on the Association’s website or by other appropriate means.
[Enacted on October 30, 2021